A prompt, thorough, and objective investigation is a hallmark of risk management. Conducting an effective investigation requires analytical expertise, knowledge of the law, and the ability to gather and synthesize facts in an efficient and fair manner. In addition, the author of an investigative report must be able to reach and articulate findings objectively.
As a neutral judicial fact finder for fifteen years, former Judge McClatchey brings singular independence and expertise to difficult and complex third-party investigations of workplace complaints, and unsurpassed credibility to back them up in court.
As a seasoned organizational consultant and facilitative mediator, Judge McClatchey is also skilled at minimizing workplace disruption, repairing relationships, and rebuilding the teams that can be fractured by a grievance and investigation. Her investigations will provide you with:
- A legally defensible investigation
- A detailed, well-reasoned, confidential report (discoverable if litigation ensues)
- Guidance on appropriate remedial action and factors to consider
- Advice on what to report to those involved
- Coaching for team members as needed
- Recommendations on follow-up training or policy revisions